We were singing the beach boys song as I took the girls with my mom to see my sister in Kokomo. We had a blast all week long!
Lia loved this little house, she wanted to eat all her meals in there!
Gettin cozy on the ride home
Cousins playin in the yard!
Somebody should have taken a nap!
Riding the cop car at the mall
That house again!
Painting a picture at the early childhood development centerWe had a great trip to kokomo to celebrate Cabub's birthday! It was lots of fun.
Highlights....
Taking Lia to the pool for the first time. There was even a lazy river ride with sprinklers that she loved! Holler for Kokomo Beach!
7:00- the time in which all four kids went to bed! Let the PARTY begin!
Multiple Walgreens trips
Chaotic meals
movie and game night
Quotes of the week: "It will be so much easier next year!" and "I peed on Unckie Laurie!"
Lisa,
Thanks for trating us so well and for being such a great mom, now I have to go home and declutter my house per your example. Your house is beautiful, never leave!!



No comments:
Post a Comment