Mama: Sissy (bella) what is that pink blotch on your neck and bathing suit? What's that smell? Oh my gosh, where's Lia? Lia? Lia? where are you, what are you doing? OH NOOOOO!!! (jumping up and down in place)
Lia: Mama, pretty nails.
Yep, she learned how to open the nail polish jar and then proceed to 'paint the nails' of everything behind the big chair. The carpet, her bathing suit, legs, arms, sissy suit and arms, part of the toy box and the list goes on.
where was mommy? geez, cut me some slack I had to go potty! She is a quick one, little troublemaker.
By the end of the clean up process she was saying "mama only paint nails, mama only". Probably cuz that's what I was saying through clenched teeth!!! haha
I think mommy needs a time out! :)
They are lucky they are so stinkin cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment