Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lia put her sandals on all by herself. I think she did a great job!!! She looks so grown up here!
Silly sisters!! So cute!
Bella Boo!!!
My girls are growing up right in front of my eyes!!! Can't believe it. Bella is walking like a pro and trying really hard to run. Lia just chases her around and around all day long. Bella is also starting to talk a lot more. She knows lots of words. We are working on body parts now. Lia is putting words together to make sentences and loves to talk. She know numbers to 10 and can pick out certain colors. We are venturing into potty training, but really has no interest in to whatsoever. Both girls continue to be my joy!
Happy Summer!




1 comment:

Taflinger said...

I want to nibble on those girls when they are laying on the floor!! I'm uploading my blog as I type...be looking for some kickball and tennis pics!! What a great trip, can't wait to see you in a week!