Yes, for all those wondering, the official name is Bella Lyn, not Isabella Lyn, we thought Bella fit the girl and the family more, our little Italian sweetie!
You'll notice the full head of dark hair! While I was born with the light brown hair, the amount of hair, we don't know where it came from! So cute!
Today was Bella's first dr appt. She weighted in at 8 pounds exactly. Her jaundice is not even a worry to the doctor, so we don't have to worry. Our first night at home was pretty good, I am so thankful. Bella has a fussy time from about 10pm to midnight and after that, we had to wake her every 3 hours to feed. So Mike and I traded off and both of us ended up getting pretty good sleep! I feel good today, a little sore but good. Lia is adjusting. I am glad Mike is home this week because he has been a major help with Lia especially. She is walking now and moving like crazy and she doesn't understand who the baby is on the couch. At one point today, Mike was feeding Lia and I was feeding Bella and we just looked at each other like, wow, this is our new life! Strangely we both love every minute of it! It is busy but wonderful.


3 comments:
Yeah...I have been waiting for his post of my sweet sweet Bella Lyn [I didn't know you were spelling it like that- very special!]. We love you Cams!
Congrats to all of you! She's beautiful!
Congrats Cams!! She is gorgeous and you look AMAZING Laurie! WOW!
Post a Comment