Thursday, April 30, 2009

A Day in the Life.......

Feeding time at the Camerieri's
Smiley cutie

Been alone with both girls for the first time since Bella was born this week, and boy has it been a trip. (a trip to the wild zoo!!) Lia has been teething, so a little bit fussy, Bella is getting bigger and staying awake longer and Cosmo returned from Grammy's house. My day consists of feeding, cleaning up the meal and changing diapers, I handle more poo than a sanitation worker! Over 20 diapers a day! But being able to stay home with my girls is a priceless experience and I am sure once I start sleeping through the night again, I will look back fondly on these crazy days! I just keep thanking the Lord that I am able to stay home and be mommy to these 2 wonderful girls. Lia will be one next week and I just can't believe how fast the time has gone!

I need to get a shot of Bella, unfortunately she is awake usually between the hours of 1 and 3 in the morning and my camera just isn't handy!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

YOu have got to be kidding me...again, I'm tired just looking at the pictures!! how do you do it sis!