Today I had my 33 week appt for Bella, boy was it crazy!!! It started off good, I was excited cuz I lost 5 pounds, let's face it, i have been pregnant the last 16 out of 18 months and quite frankly I am ready to have control of my body:) But sometimes that is a sign of some things going on inside with the baby, so they gave me another ultrasound to make sure Bella is growing ok. Good news, Bella is about 5 pounds 5 ounces (76th %!) so with about 6 weeks to go, she is looking great. I had plenty of amniotic fluid inside. Bella is a great size and heart rate is really strong, she even has hair on her head! Amazing!
Next was my blood pressure. The nurse took it and it was pretty high. I also had protein in my urine. So when the dr came in and saw my blood pressure, she decided to take it again, still very high. So she sent me to Hillcrest Hospital for monitoring and blood work. Well I think Bella just wanted some of mommy's attention, she was so active during the monitoring sessions. Finally got the results of the blood work, all within normal ranges! So they sent me home with a jug to pee in for the next 24 hours and I take it back tomorrow to be analyzed.
So fours hours later we are home safe and resting. Turns out I was a little dehydrated and need to rest more and we will see what the doctor says about my pee tomorrow! Thank you Jesus for the good report on Bella and me, I am so thankful, I need to stay healthy and keep this baby inside for at least another month!
That is the update from today's dr appt. Have a great week!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment