35 weeks and Bella is already about 6 pounds!
Yes we are at the end, almost to the last month and I realized looking back I don't think I posted a single belly shot of me and Bella, so here is a shot of Bella growing so big and my new 'mom do'! Also a little impromptu photo shoot with the lovable Lia.
Since Bella's arrival is coming up so soon, I decided to see what the big girl car seat looks like in the new van. I will still wait a few weeks to try her out in it, she makes the weight requirements, but not the age!
We had a great weekend doing some last minute shopping for Bella and stocking up on supplies since frequent shopping trips will be almost impossible for a while with 2 babies!
Lia has been taking a few cautious 'leaning' steps lately and I think that we still have some time before she walks by herself, but she can definitely cruise like a pro, plus she has been standing alone for longer periods of time! Oh goodness, I can't believe she will be one in a few short but crazy weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment