Monday, August 4, 2008

My Big Girl!

Well, Mike started a regular day shift today, and this is the first time he has been on the regular shift since before Lia was born. So because he would have to set the alarm clock for early, we thought we would put Lia in her crib in her own room last night! She slept like a champ. At first it was weird for Mike and I cuz we have grown accustomed to her breathing and kicking in the middle of the night, but actually we kind of enjoyed having our room back. This morning I took down the pack and play and set it up in the family room, so that when she learns to sit up better by herself, she can go in there and have "Lia Time" playing with toys, while mommy gets some school work or chores done!

Sweet Baby sleeping so beautifully!
Here she is in her boppy sitting up like a big girl.
I need to spend more time on her tummy so she learns to roll over.
Mike and I finished putting the screen door on the front dorr yesterday. I like that we can tackle projects like that, but seriously, doors are not the most fun project! Then Mike and I grilled some steaks and potatoes and watched a movie, what a relaxing Sunday!
Have a great week!
Mike, Laur and Lia

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

OH I just want to eat up her chubby cheeks...Auntie Lisa just can't get enough!!