Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Still Growing so FAST!!!

So cute with the chubby cheeks!
More cuteness!
almost 12 weeks already!
Our new front door
Lia lookin comfy with dad
Sorry for the long vacation from posting...

A couple of things have been going on in the Camerieri house. First Lia, growing so fast, almost 3 months old already! She is wonderful and sleeping so good, we are so blessed.

We installed a new front door, and no home improvement project would be complete without a small injury, mike almost lost a finger with a fight with the saw. He was cutting a piece of wood and it hit a nail jumped up and the blade landed on his finger. It was pretty gross! A trip to the ER and 4 stitiches later and Mike's finger is looking much better! A he still did a fantastic job on the front door. (SIDE NOTE: projects are so much harder to do with a kid!)

I also started taking some online classes to get my certificate in Medical Billing and Claims, I have 5 classes that are supposed to take 4 months to complete, I have had the books for a week and a half and I have finished 2 and half classes. I hope to be done by the end of August so that I can start looking for jobs. I like Medical billing because I can work from home and I can work when ever I want or need to, it is very flexible, especially with the baby.

Mike is finally about to get off the noon to eight shift, it will be so nice to have him home at a normal hour. He is also trying to switch departments, going to construction and maintenance will be more of Mike's style, he likes to be busy, he is good with hand tools (including the saws :)) and he likes working with a crew. We are praying for openings and that God gets him in soon!

It is hard to believe that the weeks have gone by so fast. I am just reflecting on how blessed we are. God has really made a way in our lives in our finances, health and all around well being. Thank you Jesus!

Love you lots,
Mike, Laur and Lia!

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

Praise the Lord a new post....I was growing weary of no new updates!! A couple of things....who is that big baby girl in your blog? Surly not Lia Joy- she's too big, I feel like I'm missing so much Laur!!
Secondly, poor Mike!! Thank you Jesus for good ER insurance!
Thirdly, I'm so proud of you for your classes and your work-at-home attitude, You'll love being home with Lia.
Finally, if we have a girl can I name her Leah....it's spelled differently!! After King of Queens- hahah just playing Laur
Keep the updates coming busy lady!