I have so many new pictures to post, but my camera is on the fritz, so I can't get them downloaded! But I will give you a verbal update.......
Lia had her 2 month check up yesterday, she is 22 inches long and 12 pounds 2 ounces! She is in the 85th percentile for her weight and about 40th percentile for her height! Going so fast!
She also had to get shots yesterday and let me tell you she was a champ, she screamed, but who doesn't?? but the rest of the day she slept and ate and was an angel! I am so blessed!
We had a great 4th of July weekend in Kokomo, we had a ton of fun going to the festival, laughing and chasing Caleb, watching movies, eating lots of great food and overall just enjoying fun family time. Lia did so well on the trip, 5.5 hours is a long time to be in the car and she was great! Again, I am so blessed!
Sorry for the wordy post, as soon as I get the camera working I will post new pictures of Lia!
Have a great week!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment