Looks like Lia is going to be the big sister!
It was not planned but we are definitely excited nonetheless. Life as we know will never be the same. The new baby is due tax day of 2009. What is crazy to think about is I turned 27 in April, Lia was born in May and now Baby Cam will be born in April, so I will have 2 babies in 1 year! We aer praying for God's protection over this new baby and our family as we prepare to be parents to 2 infants!
So Mike and I are taking the next few months to spend as much time as we can with Lia, she will be 11 months when the new baby comes, we will have our hands full, but God's timing is perfect and we are thankful for the chance He has given us with these precious children. Thank you Jesus!
Love,
Mike, Laur, Lia and Baby Cam!


2 comments:
Wow! Congrats to everyone!
Cam Fam....I can't believe how much she changes each day!! She's a beautiful baby and I love her so much!!
Looks like the Taf fam will have to make some more trips to Cleveland to help out with the two infants!! Yeah for cousins!
Post a Comment