Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Making Her Blog Debut.....

BELLA!!!!



Mostly profile shots. I can really see the resemblance in these pics, even some of the same poses as her big sis, Lia. Especially the sucking of the thumb shot! Love that.
Something about yesterday's dr appt made this pregnancy seem real. It is hard to believe that in just 3 short months, I am going to have 2 girls under the age of 1! And while I am a little scared at the prospect, I could not be more grateful to Jesus for these blessings. My girls are already amazing! Lia continues to grow more and more and her personality is showing and she is funny and smart and charming! Bella I don't know much about her yet, but I know that she has been nicer to my womb than Lia was! :)

In this new year, Mike and I really want to make an effort to daily praise God for the many blessings He has given us. We started a "thankful journal" where daily we will write down things we are thankful for and answers to prayers so that later we can look back and see God's hand of protection and blessings in our lives. I think sometimes it is easy for us to get overwhelmed with the world, economy, disappointments etc., but I think that daily thankful time will help us be more aware of the Lord working in our every day lives.


Ok enough of the mushy stuff, have a great week!

No comments: