Friday, January 16, 2009

Little Lia!

Geez, she is so cute. Well Lia is growing leaps and bounds it's seems. She is continuing to crawl, and now she is pulling herself up and cruising the couch. I still think it will be a little while before she walks, she seems pretty content crawling. She is chasing cosmo, and cosmo, to his credit, has been very good with her. Which is good considering the weather here has been too cold to go anywhere and we are all feeling a little stir crazy!

The next video is probably only funny to Lia 's mom and dad, but I had to show it because it shows Lia starting to wave. This was taken a couple days ago, but yesterday, she was waving like crazy when Dada came home from work, he even left the room just to come back again to have her wave! So funny.

In baby news, Bella is doing great. I ended having to take the longer Glucose Tolerance Test, and found out that I passed, so thank you Jesus, no diabetes! Also, we are on baby watch, my sis is due any day now! Can't wait to meet little Micah!

No comments: