So we are at 39 weeks, just chillin' and waiting for baby Lia. When I say 'waiting' I mean, looking up every old wives tale and internet advice for 'naturally' inducing labor. We have tried a lot of things.
Spicy foods? check
Long walks? daily, sometimes twice
Long walks? daily, sometimes twice
riding four wheelers? check
I am really close to downing a glass of caster oil!
Nothing is going on!
On the baby front, we found out Friday that little Lia, not so LITTLE! This little girl weighs in at over 8 pounds!
We decided that at this weeks dr appointment on Friday, we are going to beg and plead to have the doc strip my memebranes or think about an induction or anything. We have a pretty convincing argument, I think. First of all, I am not sure we can handle Lia getting much bigger. When I say 'we', i really mean ME! secondly, inducing us mother's day weekend is a great idea for all involved, it gets the doc out of her brunch commitment with her in-laws while simultaneously making me a mom! It is a win-win for everyone!
We shall see, more updates to follow.
Now that I am not at work, I should have more time to update, if only I could stop the mad cleaning frenzy that has occurred for the past 5 days! Need to conserve my energy!
We love you lots!
Mike, Laur and Lia


1 comment:
Love the shoes!
Post a Comment