What a cutie!
Here is Lia trying out her swing from her grandparents, the Camerieri's.
Cute little outfit from Rsoemary at Pressco. Look at those chubby little legs. I could just eat them up!!!
Lia is doing really well, according to our scale she is already close to 10 pounds! What a cutie. She is changing daily and is so cute I can't stand it! Last night she slept for 6 hours, that was heaven for Mike and I. Mike is a wonderful husband and father. It is such a great feeling to see him holding her and feeding her and calming her. It is beautiful to see the man you love, holding and caring for the daughter you adore. I love them both!
We had a fun Memorial day, we visited both grandparents for cook outs and then had some down time at home.
Today Mommy and Lia went to Walmart and Target alone for the first time. I haven't driven for over 3 weeks and it felt so weird. I am loving the fact that 1 tank of gas has lasted me 3 weeks and i still have 1/2 tank left. That is fantastic considering the price of gas! The trip to the store was great. Lia slept through both stores, she loves the constant moving in the cart or stroller.
This weekend my sister Lisa and her baby Caleb are coming in town for a visit, I am so excited. We are going to take are babies and stroller around the mall or the outlet stores together! Can't wait for the cousins to play. And Caleb (10 months) is walking already. So cool!
Have a great weekend, enjoy the beautiful weather!!


1 comment:
Oh my my, I love those pink outfits and chubby cheeks! 10 pounds....what in the world. She really does look like Mama- love you
Post a Comment