Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Home project....

Before- oh I hate this space. The washer opens left and so does the dryer and you have to take the clothes out and around to get them in the dryer. No storage space, nasty sink that the house was practically built around! Floor is gross, still gross in the after shot, but like I said it is just to tide me over till we do the big mudroom reno....... hard to have a vision but no money! haha
During...... with just one cabinet up I felt relief! Unreal!
After- Washer and dryer side by side and they ope away from each other so clothes can be moved from one unit to the other with ease! a smaller, sleeker sink with a spray nozzle and even a shelf underneath. CABINETS for storage and just overall appeal! I love this! Cost us a couple bucks and a couple hours, but this redo will leave me satisfied for a while! Thanks hubs!


We did a home project to get us through till we do the big project. The laundry room!

No comments: