Thursday, March 4, 2010

March Madness!

Bella really wants to pull that plug, but mommy keeps spoiling her fun, just a little thing called safety! Don't know if you can see but she popped another tooth on the bottom, she is looking more and more like a pumpkin with those chewable chubby cheeks!
Big girl bed!


I cannot believe are little chubby baby is now a super big girl. We wanted to start potty training soon, so we thought she should be adjusted to a big girl bed first, instead of springing a bunch of changes on her at once, so big girl bed first! I'll tell you I am pretty proud of Lia, she stayed in bed all night, only got up once right after I put her down because she wanted another book. I explained the rules, and she obeyed. I heard her at 5, she stayed in bed though. She was up for the day at 7 and I think she is just the coolest, cutest sweetest kid ever!

I just cannot believe how fast time flies. Bella will be 1 year old next month!!! for a little while longer I'll still have 2 kids under 2...... I think Bella will be walking close to her birthday, she is cruising everything, and stands alone for some time. She has even taken 2 little tiny steps alone, but not ready just yet. That's ok. I don't want her to grow too fast, she may be my last, i need to savor the baby days.

2 comments:

Taflinger said...

Okay...a few things:
1. A pretty bold statement to be throwing out to the universe that Bell Bell could be your last- Mike will come around!
2. Love the room, did you make those curtains?
3. Cute stool by her bed, does she use it?
4. I get to see you in a month!!!

Taflinger said...

and number 5: Post your beautiful blogger award already!