Monday, February 8, 2010

The Sting.....

Here we see Lia carefully setting up her snack, nothing better than fruity cheerios in the morning, while close by the 'snack shark' lurks in the shadows, calculating the best plan of attack.......
Here the 'snack shark' a.k.a. Bella is hiding from view as to not get caught. Still planning on stealing the goods from little Lia......
Oh wait! a window of opportunity, the lovely little Lia spotted Mommy with the camera and offers her best 'cheese' face, the 'snack shark' springs into action! oh sweet cheerios!
Ah the 'snack shark' also known as bella bandit strikes again, stealing the cheerios and continuing her reign over the Camerieri household. To be continued.....



1 comment:

Taflinger said...

Oh my goodness...Bella looks like you in this post- you know the picture I'm talking about. You were her age on mom and dad's bed on a flower pillow! Oh my goodness what a little deviant! Caleb saw the pics and is now saying, "Apple Jacks Apple Jacks!!!!" Such sweet girls and I love Lia's CHEESE FACE!! Can't wait until I can eat up those cheeks