Bella is about 9 months old and growing so fast! Just last week it seems she learned some big milestones. She learned to clap her hands, she now sits up by herself from her back and her belly, and she is pulling herself up onto her feet and cruising the pooh walker! I am so proud of her! So cute and so big!
Month in recap
December 19- Laurie gets the flu, Decmber 20- Bella gets the flu, December 21- Lia gets the flu December 23-25 big time parties that we all had to be well for. Then the flu travelled through both of our families houses and everyone was down for the count. Luckily it was after Christmas. I would like to have a Christmas redo!
Lia sharing her 'bogurt' (yogurt) with sissy. And yes she has on a 'Rambo' style head thin in to keep her hair out of her face during dinner!
Winter is like cheerios, the banana nut cheerios are for the super boring days stuck inside, the strawberry yogurt ones are for the sweet days where the girls play so nice and behave, and the fruity ones are for the crazy days of tantrums, learning new things and having a great time! And yes, you can tell I am a mom of 2 toddlers who love their cheerios, I think my carpet is now mostly cheerios!


No comments:
Post a Comment