Some days I am just not on my game as far as mommy skills. today was one of those days, let me set the stage. Bella did not sleep last night, she just kept on with this cry that said i am awake at 2 am and i want to play, hey mom, why aren't you playing with me? so mommy tired today......
I got home from target cuz Lia pooped in the store. I left Bella on the counter IN the blue bumbo seat with a cookie and went to change Lia's diaper. When I got back in the room this is how I fould Bella, except this is the safer recreation! She figured out how to get out of the bumbo, she was on her belly with her legs hanging off the counter and she was reaching for my chichen sandwich! My little Houdini!
So that's the scoop in the Camerieri house. We have had an insane December, big drain problems, daddy was sick, girls are fighting colds, mommy is broken and we still have to try to get ready for Christmas at the same time! Craziness!!
Special shout out to my mom... Happy birthday! We love you!


1 comment:
Never a dull moment sista! Man, if I were in town I would have borrowed your van, loaded up my crew and yours and set up fort at madre's until you and Mike were well...if only if only!
Post a Comment