Monday, October 12, 2009

Lia and daddy at the farm park..... again
Mama and Lia before church, she looks so big in her jean jacket!
Lia thinks that Bella is her personal body pillow, and Bella doesn't seem to mind!
Sweetie sitting in the sink waiting for the bath water to be run! Hey, she gets heavy sometimes!!!

Life with my ladies continues to be a blessing! I love my girls! Each day brings new things for them and me. Last night I was making the baba's and this is the conversation I heard...
Daddy: Lia that is ca ca (yucky) can you give it to mommy so she can put it in the garbage?
Lia: ca ca then she walks into the kitchen, pushes the garbage can open, puts the 'ca ca' inside the garbage can and walks away! What a big girl, I didn't even teach her that! She is just so smart.
And little miss bella went through an entire dinner out without so much as a wimper! we haven't gone out ot eat as a family for 6 months cuz she has been so fussy, but it looks like our days of home cooked meals may have a break!!!! Hallelujah!
My sister is coming in town next week and we are so looking forward to cousin/sister time and before you know it, Thanksgiving and Christmas with our 2 precious girlies. I love this time of year!!!


1 comment:

Sember said...

LOVe the dark hair Laurie! Looks great! I'm jealous you get Lisa for awhile! Hopefully I'll have this baby soon so I'll get some Lis time :). Love the pics of your girls. They are so pretty!