Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Magic Number....


The magic 3 month marker. Really it exists, 3 months in baby days is the day all moms, sleep deprived and all, want to be at. I told Mike that if I could deliver a 13 pound three month old without drugs, I would take that over the newborn phase any day of the week!!! For some reason, newborns make me feel unsure on not confident. What is great, that by the time they reach 3 months, mom finally know their baby and a schedule gets pretty regular......
So yes, Bella is 12 weeks old tomorrow, she has given up the night time feeding for the past 2 weeks! She is eating every 3.5 hours and is in bed by 7:30 and sleeps till 7:30 or 8 the next morning! SO GREAT! I only have to wake up about 5 times a night to stick a binky in her and she goes right back to sleep! I have great girls!!!
Here is a shot of our 3 month old. Thank you Jesus for getting us through those first 3 months!

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

Isn't that the truth Laur!!