Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bella stats and Family Fun!

Big girl lookin all smiley and cute!
Lia lovin' her car. I looked out the window while dada was puching her and she had her little foot hanging out of the door! so funny, this one keeps us on our toes!
Riding the mower with dada, it was pretty loud, but Lia loves 'rides' of any kind!
It has been a pretty good week in the Camerieri house. I can say that I think we are finally turning the corner with Bella's fussiness. She is now awake more during the day and not crying! Plus I have her last bottle by 7:30 and she sleeps till about 5! That is ahead of even Lia at this age. I keep wondering why I feel Bella is so hard, but really she is a good baby, and it is the fact that there is 2 of them now that makes it hard!
Bella had her 2 month dr appt yesterday and she was a hearty 12 pounds 8 ounces (90%) and 22 3/4 inches long! (65%) Such a big girl! She is actually bigger than Lia was at the age but she is also taller....

No comments: