Monday, December 8, 2008

Baby # 2 is a ...........

Pictures of the families on Lia's dedication day!

Paolone Family
The Camerieri's

The Camerieri Family


GIRL!! yep, that's right, another girl for the Camerieri's and we couldn't be more excited! Baby Isabella looks good, she is growing well, heart beat is healthy and I am feeling her move a lot more lately! We go back next month for another ultrasound to check the position of the placenta (laying a little low right now) and to check out the heart (baby's position didn't allow for good shots of the heart). So yes, we are enjoying the news of another girl as an early Christmas present! I have pictures, but my scanner is being uncooperative! So more updates later.
Have a great week!
Love,
Mike, Laurie, Lia, and Bella!

1 comment:

Sember said...

Congratulations!! I LOVE the name Isabella. Your family is so adorable. I'm always asking Lis about you and Mike and Lia. Andy and I are looking forward to a baby in our near future (hopefully!). I cant wait to start that chapter of our lives. Congrats again!