Lia in her exersaucer, what a lifesaver, she loves that thing!
Well today we were given the go ahead to try Lia on rice cereal. She is so funny! I don't think she actually swallowed any of the cereal, but we will keep trying. Such a big girl.
Yesterday was her 4 month dr appt. She weighted 15.5 pounds and is 25.5 inches long! She had a major growth spurt in length, as she is now in the 80%! Grow Lia! She is developing right on schedule, reaching for toys, holding herself up and sporadically rolling over! I can't believe it!
In other news, Mike had an interview for a new department, he is really excited and we are praying that he gets this job, it is more suited for his personality and more outdoors for him.
Also I finally finished school, only 5 days past my goal date. I wanted to be done by the end of August, but ended up finishing this past friday. So now it is up to me to either look for a job in an office, or get the stuff together to work from home. We will see......
Lia had her first cold this past week. She is very congested with a small cough, poor thing, we have had to suction out her nose so many times, if she could run, I am sure she would be running from me! Also she has learned to put her binky in her mouth by herself with her LEFT hand! (when she uses her right hand, it ends up somewhere on her forehead, way to go my little lefty!)
Have a great week,
Mike, Laurie, Lia and baby Cam
Other than that, life over here is pretty great, we go to the doctor for the new baby on Friday, so more updates later.


1 comment:
haha Lia will get the hang of it here soon! What a big girl...I will have to go back and see Caleb's stats at his four month but I'm sure they are nowhere near hers! Proud of you for finishing up your program Laur...medical coders watch out!!
Post a Comment