Monday, March 3, 2008

Baby Shower, Dr Appt and 30 weeks!

This weekend we had our first baby shower, thrown by Mike's mom and sister. We had great food, fun games and a wonderful time of chatting and laughing. Thank you so much Mama C and Jacky, we really appreciate the hard work you guys went through for us. And thanks to everyone who came and were so generous with gifts for Lia. We love you!
Check out the cute water bottle labels! It also gave nutrition facts with hugs and kisses for baby!
My mom-in-law, Cindy, Me, my sis-in-law Jacky
Game: Try to guess Laurie's circumference with ribbon, just so you know, no one got close, and a lot of ladies are now off my Christmas list for guessing so BIG!!!


Yummy Desserts!



Some adorable gifts! the robe is so cute, I can't wait for Lia to wear it!




Hostess with the mostest and my favorite mom-in-law! Thanks Mama C, the shower was fantastic!
We also just had another dr appointment, so far everything looks great, Lia is measuring a few weeks ahead of schedule, so we may be seeing little Lia a few weeks early! My doctor says because I am taller than average and Mike is pretty tall, we are probably incubating a long little girl! Plus Mike was over 8 pounds at birth and I was 7 pounds 10 ounces, so i know we aren't baking a petite bun in this oven! Either way it is very exciting. We will know more information as the weeks pass, but for right now Lia is snug as a bug in a rug and that is just fine with me!!!
Love you lots, see you soon!
Mike, Laur, Lia and Coz

3 comments:

Taflinger said...

Lookin' good mama C!! Ohh, I can't wait to sqeeze baby Lia in her bath robe! Muah!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun. I sure wish I were there.( more pictures )You all look really good, and having a lot of fun. Love ya, A.J.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.