Monday, January 7, 2008

The Results are in!!

Today we went for our monthly check up and ultrasound. I am at 21.5 weeks and feeling great. Below are some pictures of our little one. Can you guess what we are having?



I know, I know, you can't tell. The first picture is my favorite, it is of the baby sucking on HER thumb and spread out just chillin'! So CUTE! That's right, it's a girl! Mike and I are thrilled. We are both in awe of this little miracle. We were able to see the kidneys, heart valves, all 4 chambers of the heart, the brain, the mouth/lips. It is amazing what we can see.





The baby weighs 17 oz, great size, great weight, great strong heartbeat. We just continue to thank Jesus for the perfect little girl he is forming inside me!





We had a great holiday and are looking forward to the nicer weather. I feel fantastic! The baby, I guess we can now call her by her real name, Lia Joy Camerieri, is a mover and a shaker that's for sure, and I am hoping that those traits will carry on into her adult life as well. We pray that God will use Lia to be a mover and a shaker in the world!





We are just so excited to meet little Lia.





Here is a belly shot at 21 weeks.





We love you all!

Mike, Laurie, LIA and Coz!

2 comments:

Taflinger said...

YEAH for baby Lia Joy!! You look great in your picture....now let the real planning begin- CLOTHES SHOPPING!! :) :OVE YOU AND ARE PRAYING FOR BABY LIA

MJUnderwood said...

Congrats, Lauri and Mike! How exciting for you and the family...we welcome that Baby Lia into the world soon.