Hello Family,
We just wanted to update you on the latest on Baby Cam! Today we were hooked up to a doppler and heard the heartbeat for the first time. It was AMAZING! Baby Cam clocked in at a whopping 160 beats per minute! A fine healthy baby! The whole pregnancy has been unreal until this time. When I heard the heart beat (sounding like a gaggle of wild horses!) it just confirmed what a miracle growing inside. I can't believe it!
Baby Cam is about the size of an apple, I like to think of it as a BIG red delicious apple! I am feeling much better this week, as I head into the 2nd trimester, the morning sickness is starting to fade! Thank you Jesus.
At our next appointment we will get an ultrasound down. We won't be able to find out the gender of the baby until after Christmas.
Things have been crazy around the Camerieri household. We have painted the nursery, painted the master bedroom and ordered carpet for the whole house. Pictures to follow when we finish the rooms all up.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with the Taflingers coming in town for the long weekend, should be a fun time of food, family and shopping, what more could you want?
Love you all, see you soon!
Mike, Laurie, Baby Cam and Coz


1 comment:
You know I love these blog updates...keep em' coming!! I want to see pictures of the babies room soon! You look great!! Love u!
Post a Comment