Wednesday, October 3, 2007

8 Weeks and Family Fun


Hey Family and Friends

I just wanted to give a little update on the growth of Baby Cam.

According to Babycenter.com the webbed fingers and toes are poking out from our baby's hands and feet, his eyelids practically cover his eyes, breathing tubes extend from his throat to the branches of his developing lungs, and his "tail" is just about gone. In his brain, nerve cells are branching out to connect with one another, forming primitive neural pathway. Our baby — about the size of a grape.

We are SO looking forward to the Taflingers coming into town this weekend. It will be the first time Caleb has met some of his relatives. I am sure we will all be fighting over who gets to hold and kiss on that sweet baby.

More updates to follow. Next Week- Our FIRST pre-natal appointment, we may be able to hear the baby's heart beat. What a miracle and I am so blessed to be able to experience this.

Love you lots,

Mike, Laurie, Baby Cam and Cosmo

1 comment:

Taflinger said...

First prenatal appointment...always so exciting! Call me when you are done!